The 2019 Car Show will be held at the Hanover Elementary School parking lot and open from 9am- 2pm
Hanover Harvest Festival
Hanover Historical Society
welcome you to the
The Show is located at the Hanover Elementary School parking lot and open from 9am-2pm. Awards are presented at 2pm.
Everyone, young and old, is invited to take a look at some of the fine collector vehicles owned by local citizens from Hanover and the surrounding area.
If you own a current, antique, classic, sport car or truck and are interested in displaying it at the Hanover Harvest Festival, please contact the Vehicle Show Event Coordinator, or download the Vehicle Show registration form. Send the completed form to the address listed on bottom of the form. Space is limited, and entries will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
|AWARDS - sponsored by|
Judging takes place throughout the day, and the winners are announced at 2pm based on these categories:
- ELEVEN awards this year!!!
-- Additional Important Information for Exhibitors --
- The deadline for pre-registration is the start of the event - 9:00am on Saturday, August 3th - which guarantees you a spot at the event.
- Drive-Up registrations WILL BE accepted if there is still room left in the lot.
- $10 registration fee, which guarantees your spot in the parking lot.
- If you drive your vehicle in the parade, the $10 parade registration fee will be waived.
- With your registration, you can join the Hanover Historical Society at a reduced rate of $10 for the first year.