Food & Drink
The 2020 Hanover Lions Beer Garden opens at 11am and closes at 11pm
Beer Garden offerings will include: Coors Light, Leinenkugel Summer Shandy, Mike's Hard Black Cherry & Lemonade, White Claw Black Cherry & Lime Hard Seltzer , Cayman Jack Margarita Craft Brew Surly Furious available at a premium price.
Beer Garden offerings will be served in the 16th Anniversary Commemorative Mugs, available for $2 each (you are all able to use previous years Hanover Harvest Festival mugs)
Select can beer selection will also be available for purchase during the Tractor Pull
The Hanover Harvest Festival reminds you ...please drink responsibly!
St. Paul's Lutheran Church (Marketplace/Settlers Park)
- 7am - 10am: Fresh DOBO pastries and CARIBOU coffee
- 11am - 4pm: Brats, hot dogs, pork chop on a stick, chips, soda and water
Hanover Boy Scout Troop 563 (Car Show)
- 8am - 2pm: coffee & donuts; hotdogs, sloppy joe's, water and soda
Rockford Area Girl Scouts (Lion's Shelter)
- 11am - 11pm: Taco-in-a-Bag, hotdogs, chili cheese dogs, big pickles, big Freezies, cookies, chips, soda, water, Gatorade
Rockford Area Girl Scouts (Tractor Pull)
- 4:30 - 7pm: hotdogs, taco in a bag, soda, water, gatorade, big Freezies, cookies.
Once again, the Hanover Harvest Festival will have a variety of Food Vendors located throughout the festival.
Some vendors will open as early as 9:00 am, while others will be taking the night shift and offer food and beverages until 11pm.
Vendors will be placed strategically throughout Settlers Park, so find your favorite vendor from last year, or discover a new tasty treat to be your new culinary discovery.
Are YOU a food vendor? We invite you to participate in the 2020 Hanover Harvest Festival as a Food Vendor: Contact the Food Coordinator for more information